|£35000 - £45000
The Director of a Cost Management practice with several offices across the UK is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor as a result of securing several long term projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join the London office where you will work alongside an Associate Director on fast paced retail/commercial and high-volume education projects.
Day to day, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will gain experience working on roll out, fit out, and refurbishment projects for two of the practices key clients - carrying out pre and post cost management duties with the support of the Associate Director.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience within a QS Consultancy / Cost Management practice
- Pre contract quantity surveying experience
- Sociable, well spoken, team focused
- Retail or education project experience would be beneficial
The Associate Director is offering the chance for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to gain greater project experience, to start running their own projects sooner rather than later, and to support you through your APC.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Relaxed, enjoyable working environment
- APC training and support
- Professional RICS fees
- Laptop and mobile
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (4x Basic Salary)
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager