|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A leading housing developer in the UK with an array of new builds across the United Kingdom are looking for an eager Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their ever-growing team in North London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to produce measurements, estimations, cost plans and demonstrate key communication skills in liaising with different departments and subcontractors on their projects.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor, the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to showcase an excellent work-ethic, bring a 'can do' attitude to work and showcase their previous experience in Quantity Surveying with a Main Contractor.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Residential experience preferred but not essential
- HNC/HND required
- An outstanding work-ethic and desire to learn
- Willing to commute across Greater London
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 24 days annual leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / North London / Construction