|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A well-established, multidisciplinary Consultancy is seeking a talented Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their thriving Stoke office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a diverse, dynamic consultancy who boast wide experience in building, civil engineering, and refurbishment work across the Government, Commercial, Retail, Residential, and Industrial sectors.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be fully supported in their professional development, being offered plentiful opportunities to progress within the consultancy. The company have a successful track record helping their Quantity Surveyors through their APC and have fantastic mentors on the team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree completed, or currently undertaking
- 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Hard working, team player
- Eager for greater responsibility
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Life cover
- Professional subscriptions
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Career development
- Greater project responsibility
- APC training and support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent