|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employer's Agent, Birmingham
An established multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for a determined Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham based team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to fulfil a client-orientated role within the consultancy as a large portion of their responsibilities will be completing Employers Agent duties.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Birmingham office and will be provided an array of sectors to work within, including the likes of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Retail projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12 months Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in completing Employer's Agent duties
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contribution
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Planned progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction