|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A market leading Main Contractor are looking to add a confident, enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Loughton office.
A unique opportunity to join a steadily growing contractor, founded over 30 years ago, specializing in high-end residential, retail, and commercial new build and refurbishment projects in Soho, Covent Garden, Oxford Circus for a number of long-standing clients from £500k - £10m.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic, friendly, close-knit team working with prestigious clients. You will receive unlimited support and training opportunity with great long-term progression within the company.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
You will be personable, engaging, and eager to work with prestigious clients who boast a £4bn property portfolio.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on projects from start to finish is ideal
- Previous experience in a surveying role
- £30,000 - £40,000 (based on experience)
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Exciting, bespoke high-end projects
- Long term career progression
- Fantastic training & development
- Regular salary reviews
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / High End Residential / Loughton