|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, intelligent Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned, Top Tier Developer at their Guildford office.
This could prove to be the perfect opportunity for a driven, hardworking Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step forward in their Surveying career.
The company are happy to take on a less experienced Assistant and provide the support and training necessary to develop their technical knowledge and experience and progress them through the company.
Alternatively, this could also be the perfect opportunity for a more experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to take the next step forward in their career as the role comes with significant progression.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have
- A HNC or degree qualification
- Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
- Experience working on residential new build projects
- Currently studying or recently qualified
- £30,000 - £40,000 (based on experience)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays (+1every year)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car or Travel Allowance
- Significant career progression
- Training and development provided
- Flexible choice of benefits
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Residential / Developer / Guildford