|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An established and multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a bright and determined Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the heart of Birmingham.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to join their firm and assist in projects working mainly with NEC contracts within the rail sector. These projects range in values from £1m to £50m and will offer exposure to pre and post contract duties.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to progress internally amongst the Birmingham team and on a national scale, with increased responsibility throughout projects until you are able to lead them independently.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12 months Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Full valid UK driving license
- Desire to attain MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Relevant professional subscriptions paid
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Plentiful progression opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction