|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A renowned, market leading Developer, and one of the UK's leading names in construction, are looking to add an enthusiastic, confident Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their Bedford office.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic commercial team working on housing developments from 50-units up to 700-units, reporting to the Senior Surveyor.
This long term, stable role offers the opportunity to join a renowned developer at an exciting time of growth & expansion with incredible opportunity for progression.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer/housebuilder
- Experience working on residential new build developments
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + opportunity to buy or sell
- Strong career progression & growth
- Share incentive plans
- Life assurance
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Quantity Surveying / Bedford