|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
An established and respected Quantity Surveying consultancy with a diverse team are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on residential projects across the South East.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Day to day you, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor, will be involved in post contract management of sub-contractors, produce cost plans from drawings, and estimate building costs.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will predominantly work on new build residential developments and affordable housing schemes in London and Kent, with the support of a Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Contractor, Developer, or Consultancy (preferred) background
- 15+ months, Quantity Surveying experience
- Driving licence
- Residential project experience would be a bonus
- Able to commute to Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 28 Days holiday
- Birthday and Christmas period off
- Private Medical Insurance
- Promotions / Career development
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- APC training programme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Manager / Cost Consultant