|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
A residential focused team of Quantity Surveyors are seeking an independent, Assistant Quantity Surveyor with exposure and knowledge of the residential sector to join their close knit team in London.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be a part of a young and professional team, headed up by a dynamic and sociable Partner who is renowned for rapidly developing and promoting his team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out an array of pre and post contract roles on a mixture of residential projects, acting as a Quantity Surveyor and at times, Employer's Agent.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified or on day release
- Residential experience
- Consultancy background is preferred
- Basic pre and post contract experience
- Articulate, ambitious and eager for greater responsibility
- Working towards MRICS
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Pathway to Associate
- Mobile and laptop
- Join a sociable, hardworking team
- RICS training and professional fees
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager