|£25000 - £35000
A UK leading construction consultancy is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team based in Kent. They have sites in the Crawley area and across the South East, so access to the area is vital.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be working with Public Private Partnerships across the UK.
The Assistant Project Manager will be involved in managing over 70 primary and community care buildings worth over £850m with GPs, Integrated Care Systems (ICS), NHS partners and the wider public sector.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will be monitoring the progress of construction, assisting with appointments and design management and to help with delivery of feasibility studies.
The Assistant Project Manager Requirements
- Hold a construction / RICS / Project Management related degree
- Driving Licence.
- Financial management skills and ability to monitor budgets.
- Experience of working in a Project Management or Building Surveying role / environment (Desirable)
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Private health care
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Career Progression
- APC support
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration