|Salary||£20000 - £35000|
Assistant Project Manager
An international Project Management and Quantity Surveying Consultancy needs an Assistant Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team of Project Managers in Bristol.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The Assistant Project Manager will be supporting on several ongoing and upcoming projects and should expect to be working along JCT and NEC Contract guidelines.
One of the larger projects this Assistant Project Manager will be working on includes a three-phase Residential scheme worth over £200M. Other project sectors include Commercial and Education, with project values ranging from £10M - £80M.
Assistant Project Manager Requirements
- 1 - 2 years of prior Project Management experience in Construction
- Client-facing, articulate and commercially aware
- Experience with JCT or NEC forms of contract
- A degree qualified in Project Management, or construction related
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Ideally commercial or Education build sector experience
- £20,000 - £35,000
- Heath insurance
- Pension contribution
- Support with professional qualifications
- Annual salary reviews
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC