|£30000 - £40000
An award-winning multi-discipline Consultancy, renowned for delivering successful property and construction solutions across the UK and globally, is currently seeking a dynamic Assistant Construction Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
With the demand for their expertise continuing to grow, this is a prime opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to advance their career within a forward-thinking and friendly company.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager Role
The successful Assistant Construction Project Manager will become an integral part of a significantly experienced and talented team, offering a pathway to career progression within project management. This role is not only about contributing to the team's growth and adding value for clients but also about personal development, with ample opportunities to learn and enhance skills as part of a dynamic group.
The Assistant Project Manager will gain exposure to a diverse range of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts, including corporates, universities, manufacturers, developers, and regeneration companies, ensuring a broad and enriching experience.
- Assisting with the day-to-day delivery of projects
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Developing project documentation and reporting
- Identifying and developing innovative solutions for clients
- Assisting in leading and managing multidisciplinary design teams
- Producing reports for various stages of projects
- Conducting feasibility studies, including site surveys and evaluations
- Monitoring and reporting on contractors' progress
- Supporting new business development and managing existing client relationships
- Attending, chairing, and recording meetings as required
The Assistant Construction Project Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally Microsoft Project
- At least 2 years of experience APM experience within a Consultancy
- A degree in a construction-related subject is desirable, but all degree backgrounds will be considered
- Experience in delivering presentations and report writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, willingness to learn, commercial awareness, and the ability to complete projects within agreed timelines
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Company discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
- Supportive culture
- Support during APC
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday off
- Break over Christmas and New Year
- Regular socials
- Hybrid working
- Company phone and laptop
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC