|£28000 - £38000
A highly regarded Construction Consultancy in Manchester is on the lookout for a motivated and responsible Assistant Construction Project Manager to join their team.
This opportunity presents a dynamic role, offering the chance to manage a variety of projects from their initial planning stages to completion, ensuring delivery to several clients at the highest standard.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager Role
The Assistant Project Manager will play a vital role in the company, handling projects across multiple sectors including Residential, Commercial, Civic, Sports, Commercial Life Sciences, and Data Centre projects. This role promises diversity and a chance to work on a range of exciting and challenging projects, providing a great platform for professional growth and development.
- Managing projects from initial planning stages through to completion.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to clients at the highest standard.
- Handling projects across various sectors, adapting to the unique requirements of each.
- Working with multi-disciplinary project teams to achieve project goals.
- Understanding the project lifecycle from feasibility to post-handover.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager
- Must hold a degree in Construction/Project Management or a related field.
- Should be working towards chartership or show interest in gaining professional accreditation.
- Needs working knowledge of common building contracts, such as JCT and NEC.
- Should have experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Must have an awareness of the entire project lifecycle.
- Capable of identifying and developing potential business opportunities.
- £28,000 - £38,000
- 27 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- New company devices
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretional company bonus
- Birthday off
- Regular socials
- APC Support
- Clear progression pathway
- Internal training programmes
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC