|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
There is an exciting new position for an Assistant level Building Surveyor to join a consultancy based in York and Leeds.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you will be working predominantly on commercial and industrial properties, on refurbishment projects. You'll be providing dilapidations, schedules of condition, planned maintenance and report writing.
Your work as the new Assistant Building Surveyor, will be nationwide and therefore travel will be required in this role.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
- Previous similar position or experience
- MRICS or working towards (Not essential)
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Confident report writer and communicator both verbal and written
- A desire for personal continuous improvement and career progression
- A clean UK driving licence
- £25,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience level)
- Car allowance
- Private health cover
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Supportive working environment
If you're a Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | MRICS | Leeds | Commercial | Project Management | Contract Administration | Party-wall | Dilapidations