|£30000 - £36000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join a world-leading consultancy based in a vibrant Central Kent town.
This role offers a unique chance to work with an interesting portfolio of clients across various sectors such as education, social care, heritage, and grade-listed buildings.
The Assistant Building surveyor's role
This renowned consultancy is looking for a motivated individual to become part of their supportive team, covering a wide range of surveying duties, including condition surveys, project delivery, technical due diligence, and dilapidations.
This position is not only about fulfilling the day-to-day surveying duties but also about contributing to the consultancy's commitment to excellence and client satisfaction. With direct mentoring from the team leader, who is also an APC assessor, the Assistant Building Surveyor will receive unparalleled support through their APC, positioning them for success in achieving chartered status.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will have?
- A degree in Building Surveying.
- Some experience in building surveying, preferably within a consultancy environment.
- An eagerness to progress through the APC pathway with a view to becoming a chartered surveyor.
- A strong interest in working across a diverse range of projects and sectors.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills to effectively collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- £30,000 - £36,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Retail Discounts
- Electric Vehicle scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fitness funding
- Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Family & friend benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management