|£30000 - £36000
A world-leading consultancy, renowned for its expertise and innovation, is seeking an ambitious Assistant Building Surveyor to join their team in Central Oxford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor who is looking to grow their career in a dynamic and prestigious environment.
The Assistant Building surveyor's role
As an Assistant Building Surveyor, you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects across a wide spectrum of sectors including public, commercial, residential, education, and defense. Your role will primarily focus on large-scale condition survey schemes, employing advanced technologies such as 3D mapping and drones.
In addition to the above, you will provide crucial support to senior team members in delivering a range of core professional services. These include managing dilapidations, overseeing contract administration, handling party wall matters, and conducting measured surveys.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will have?
- A degree in Building Surveying either BSc or MSc.
- Some experience in a building surveying role, preferably with a similar practice.
- Ideally have made a start with APC progression or keen to progress.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, essential for collaborating effectively with senior team members and clients.
- A commitment to providing high-quality services and a keen eye for detail.
- £30,000 - £36,000
- Full APC training and support
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare (when chartered)
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus structure
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management