|£28000 - £32000
A close knit Property Consultancy with offices across the Southwest are actively seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor for their Bristol office.
The Assistant Building Surveyors role
The Assistant Building Surveyor will have a basic understanding of building pathology, but they are looking for further exposure and to be nurtured by experienced professionals. There is an opportunity to progress up the ranks for the right Building Surveyor.
As the successful Assistant Building Surveyor, you will be carrying out site inspections, dilapidations, due diligence and other professional services, independently and while shadowing senior members of the team and being supported through the APC pathway.
The Assistant Building Surveyor will have?
- Building Surveying degree
- Ambition and determination
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression and development opportunities
- Work mobile and laptop
- APC support and ongoing training
- Professional fees paid for
- Car allowance after qualifying
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan - 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling - 01628 334 718
Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Consultancy | Graduate | Construction