|Salary||£25000 - £29000|
Part 2 qualified Architectural Technologist required to join a leading, well-established construction consultancy in Wakefield.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a prestigious forward-thinking consultancy that has worked with many well-known brands. The Technical Architect will enjoy a wide range of employee benefits as this consultancy places high value on staff satisfaction.
The Architectural Technologist will be required to work with clients to deliver projects to high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Preparing architectural drawings and 3D visualisations for clients to illustrate schemes of various nature.
- Working in conjunction with other design team members to prepare construction drawings for contractors to build from.
- Working in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Works 2020, taking projects from Stage 0 through to Stage 7.
- Working with local planning authorities to successfully progress schemes through the planning process.
- Working with building control inspectors to successfully progress schemes through the building regulations process.
- Create design information including illustrations, sketches, technical drawings, models, schedules, specifications, architectural reports and specifications preliminaries and project brief/specification for feasibility and tender.
Core Skills the Architectural Technologist will be expected to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- RIBA Part II (or Equivalent)
- Relevant Degree
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Revit and Microsoft Office
- Understanding and extensive knowledge of building regulations and design codes
- Communication skills
- Client Facing
- £25,000-£29,000 dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave, office closure during Christmas and new year period additionally.
- Free staff parking
- Exceptional life insurance cover
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary Wellbeing Scheme
If you are an Architectural Technologist considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
# 01628 367 041
Architectural Technologist / RIBA / ARB / Technical Architect / Design Technician / Wakefield / AutoCAD / Construction