|£35000 - £50000
An experienced, chartered Architectural Technologist is now required to join a modern and forward thinking, rapidly growing construction consultancy from their head office in Colchester.
The Chartered Architectural Technologist Role and Responsibilities:
The Chartered Architectural Technologist will be required to:
- Prepare building regulations applications, planning applications, building control applications and listed building applications
- Liaise with all relevant parties and authorities
- Respond in a timely manner to any building control queries and RFI's from contractors and stakeholders
- Prepare design drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Design drawings for competitive tenders, including working drawings and specifications
- Lead designer and be able to manage your own workload, coordinate designs with all relevant parties involved
- Delegate tasks to junior members of staff
- Main point of contact on design and build schemes
- Leading design meetings with clients
- Liaising with project managers with contract administration, attending contract meetings and site visits
- Ensure project is on track
Further skills required:
- Relevant degree
- MCIAT or working towards chartership
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- NBS Chorus beneficial
- RIBA stages 3 onwards
- Experience in commercial and education
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual leave with long service recognition and festive shutdown.
- Health cash plan scheme.
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Great company culture, fully expensed seasonal social events
- Great office team building events and fully expensed seasonal social events.
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work Scheme.
If you are a Architectural Technologist, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.