|City of London
|£22000 - £25000
A motivated Administrator required to support a growing, people-focused multidisciplinary based out of their London office in Whitechapel.
The Administrator Responsibilities
As the administrator you will be required to carry out a variety of tasks to support the running of the London office, including general administrator ad-hoc duties, ISO compliance, document control duties and more.
- Use of Microsoft 365 to produce various document
- Audio and copy typing, photocopying, stationery and supply chain ordering, scanning, filing and travel arrangements
- Prepare, coordinate and check documentation and specifications utilising Microsoft Office software ensuing that correct templates, brand protocol, client requirements and framework guidelines have been considered and adhered to.
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, associated paperwork, and take minutes as required, including on site and virtually.
- Issue Minutes and actions as well as following up to ensure that actions are completed.
- Maintain the conference room and the associated diary, book in new appointments, provide refreshments and order lunches, if required.
- Manage and maintain Outlook calendars to support central functions and individual requirements including site access.
- Maintain and manage accurate records in accordance with agreed protocols and the Practice's records retention schedule. This will include supporting the central teams with vetting processes, supply chain management, audits, financials including invoices and purchase orders, timesheets, expenses, project information and inputting and updating data in all the Practice databases.
- Assist across the Practice with answering of incoming calls, generic mailboxes and mail promptly as appropriate to include supporting the central reception function.
- Collate and update the CRM to ensure opportunities and client data are accurate and compile contact lists for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and support the relationship with clients by organising campaigns, networking and meetings/events as directed.
- Support the central team in promoting the Practice's values and objectives by contributing to timely and innovative content including print, online, blogs, project profiles, CVs, video and social media content.
- Be involved and proactive in participating in Practice activities - including positive contributions to team meetings, induction of new staff, training sessions, and development of new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Work with and support the Central team to ensure compliance to all ISO standards and all other accreditations.
- Act as document controller with others in the office, using BIM360 platform, which will be taught.
- Understand and become proficient in the bespoke Practice Management software 'Manager' and operate all modules including detailed understanding/action of invoicing each month and in particular the financial modules to assist team leads with their monthly commercial management.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Early finish incentives when targets are hit across the practice
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fully expensed seasonal social events
- 23 days annual leave + Festive shutdown
If you are an Administrator, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
Admin / Administrator / London / Construction