Quantity Surveyor/ Birmingham/ Main Contractor
Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
A well-established Construction company are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their flourishing team in Birmingham. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a variety of projects, sectors including: Residential and Health. Project values ranging from £15 - £25million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for an up and coming construction company operating in the Midlands and gain exposure to high profile, high value projects a variety of sectors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will manage commercial aspects of allocated projects. As well as:
- Liaise and collaborate with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities.
- Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating rates for estimating and ensure all work issued has labour targets to return agreed profit performance.
- Represent and serve the best interests of the company, meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor.
- Client facing ability.
- Degree or other technical qualification.
- RICS / CIOB qualification desirable.
The Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work with a well-respected Main Contractor as well as:
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Company Pension
- Health care
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or a Quantity Surveyor based in Birmingham, looking at your career options, then please contact Charlotte Landon at Brandon James on 01628 367037.
Birmingham / Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor