Quantity Surveyor - Bristol
A rapidly growing UK Construction company are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. The Quantity Surveyor will be based in Bristol working on projects up to the value of £21million in a variety of sectors including: Residential, Health, Education.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for an up and coming construction company and work on high value projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will manage all commercial aspects of allocated projects. As well as:
- Working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor to maximise commercial results for allocated projects.
- Preparation of contractual correspondence and notifications
- Keeping records and all documentation in line with company policies.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Previous experience with a main contractor.
- Client facing ability.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Degree or other technical qualification.
The opportunity to work with a well-respected Main Contractor as well as:
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Company Pension
- Health care
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in the South West, looking at your career options, then please contact Charlotte Landon at Brandon James.
Bristol /Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor