|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
A leading construction business are seeking an experienced Works Planner, to join their family run business in Berkshire.
The Works Planner
The Works Planner will be responsible for managing the day-to-day planning of the Multi Trade Operatives diaries to ensure all jobs are adequately allocated, attended and jobs re-booked or closed off as necessary. The Works Planner will be required to have previous Customer Service experience or experience working in a similar role.
The Works Planner will join a team within Berkshire and will be the first point of contact for residents and client to log all repairs and aid in any queries whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
The Works Planner Role
- Previous experience in a similar role with a good understanding of responsive repairs
- Planning and scheduling background
- Knowledge of the social housing sector
- Highly IT literate
- Customer service experience desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Dynamics
- Able to work independently, but also work as a good team player
- Ability to multitask
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Gift Day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Trade Discount Cards
- Subsidised Gym Membership
If you are a Works Planner considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Works Planner/Planner/Customer Service/Multi-trade/Repairs/Construction/Berkshire