|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
One of the UK's fastest growing Chartered Surveying practices are now seeking a confident and proactive Valuation Surveyor with a focus on business rates to join their team.
You would be joining the company at an incredibly exciting time as they grow into new territories and open up new services to provide clients with a well rounded offering.
They pride themselves on providing their employees with a fun and laid back working life with flexibility to work in large areas around their home or near their London hub.
The role of the Valuation Surveyor will include:
- Provide exceptional Surveys and reporting
- Working independently to deliver reports in a timely manner
- Delivering reports to your clients and line manager
- Obtain and manage new business connections
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing your own time
The Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualification
- Experience with business ratings
- Previous work with the VOA or a similar competitor
- Self-motivated and confident
- Client side experience
- A salary up to £85,000 with the ability to earn a lot more
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- We Work membership
- Fun, sociable working environment
If you are a business rates focussed Surveyor considering a new opportunity, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
RICS / Surveyor / Business Rates / Valuations / Ratings / Surveying