|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An established property specialist based in Birmingham is now seeking a MRICS Valuation Surveyor to help cover a large area across the Midlands valuing Commercial and Residential property.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be able to value property including developments and investment work for various purposes such as bank lending, asset management advice to the management department and various clients.
As it is a broad role there is the opportunity to advise landlords and tenants in undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
The MRICS Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- MRICS qualification
- Registered Valuer
- 2 year PQE as a minimum
- Good people and communication skills
- Team player
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance and travel reimbursement
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working and great work life balance
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- Work laptop and mobile
If you are a MRICS Valuation Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James
Valuation Surveyor/ Surveyor/ Surveying/ Valuer / RICS