|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
With complete UK coverage, this independent Chartered Surveying company are looking to add several competent Valuation Surveyors to support with new territories across the UK.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor's role
Providing high quality Valuation Surveys with excellent, well written and instructive reporting to the client within a time frame. Working on business development bring in cleinst and secure work.
They offer a wide range of services including Valuations, Buidling Surveys, Property Management, Commercial Property Sales and Lettings and Lease matters. There is the opportunity to progress within the company and they offer ongoing support and training throughout your journey with them.
The Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualification
- Knowledge of building pathology, lender guidance and expectations
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Understanding of the London and South East markets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full drivers license and car is essential
- Salary up to £60,000
- peformance based commission scheme
- Car allowance or travel expenses paid
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, flights and technology
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Commercial Surveyor considering your career opportunities then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367036
Residential Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / RICS / Redbook /