|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
A multi-disciplinary building consultancy and construction group who see projects through from inception to completion of works, are seeking a Valuation Surveyor with Building Surveying experience to cover the whole of the UK.
The Surveyor will be providing a range of surveying services, including Homebuyers level 2 and level 3 and pure Valuations.
The successful Surveyor will have an in depth knowledge of building pathology, with the ability to identify defects and advise on these as well as a strong Valuation knowledge.
The Surveyor will ideally hold
- MRICS status
- Building pathology knowledge
- Valuation market knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious, hard working and well spoken
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car allowance or mileage paid
- Clear career progression
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career options, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / RICS / Valuer / Building Surveyor