|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A team of experienced and sociable Surveyors are seeking a like minded Valuation Surveyor to join their team in their new and improved Central London Office.
With a respected background with providing Valuation services, the Valuation teamwork alongside some of the most prestigious commercial and residential clients, with projects across the nation.
They have changed their working habits through the pandemic and are now operating a flexible working situation with a fully refurbished and conveniently located central office, with the opportunity to work remotely.
The Valuation Surveyor
- Relevant property/Valuation degree
- Strong Redbook understanding
- Ideally MRICS or on course to become
- Commercial and Residential project experience
- Homebuyers level 2 and 3 report experience
- Ideally 3+ relevant years' experience
- Eager to learn
- Salary up to £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual RICS subscription
- Fees towards training courses/seminars
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- Work phone and laptop
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Valuation Surveying / MRICS / RICS / Redbook / Surveyors / Valuer