|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
Senior Sustainability Specialist Building Performance
Sustainability specialist in Building Performance required to join an established engineering consultancy in their London Office.
This Sustainability Specialist will join a well-established engineering consultancy, have a genuine positive feel, reflected in their low staff turnover and employee satisfaction. They are based in multiple UK locations, including London, Leeds, and Kent.
The Sustainability Specialist
The Building Performance Sustainability Specialist will be required to…
Undertake performance analysis including but not limited to embodied carbon/whole building lifecycle analysis, daylight, energy, and climate analysis.
- Facilitate client meetings and workshops to discuss analysis findings, opportunities, and sustainability strategy implementation.
- Provide oversight and coordinate integration of lifecycle assessment, energy modelling, daylighting, thermal comfort, and other technical analysis in projects.
- Coordinate the work of multiple consultants and supervise the work of project team members.
- Good understanding of building services and mechanical systems.
- Part L, Passiuv Hause/Passive house design experience
- BREEAM, LEED, WELL accreditations
- CEng, MCIBSE
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Healthcare with discounted gym membership included
- Life Insurance
- flexible and hybrid working opportunities upon agreement
- Wellness Days
- Professional membership subscription
- Assistance with Professional registration
If you are a building performance sustainability specialist, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041 Ref 12692MC
Sustainability / Building Performance / Net Zero / Part L / Passive House / BREEAM / LEED /WELL / CIBSE / Passive House / ESG