|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
On behalf of a forward-thinking construction consultancy-based in London, an experienced Sustainability Consultant is now needed to become an integral part of their successful Sustainability Team.
The successful Sustainability Consultant will need to bring experience with BREEAM and will be working on various Residential/ Mixed-use projects from their Central London Office.
Established over 30 years' ago, this practice is a well-known construction consultancy that is committed to minimising the impact of their work by reducing waste and emissions and helping to prevent environmental pollution.
This opportunity is for an experienced Sustainability Consultant who has a true passion and pride in their work. You will be working on a range of Residential, Mixed-use, Commercial, Industrial and Educational sectors.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of projects including sustainability assessments (BREEAM, HQM, Passive House), planning reports and client liaison.
The Sustainability Consultant
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Hold an academic or industry equivalent qualification related to Sustainability or Design
- IES software experience
- Experience with BREEAM is required
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Influential on others
- Excellent communications and organisation skills
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Constant career development and support
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Exciting projects to work on
- Award winning life & health insurance
- Positive company culture
If you are a passionate Sustainability Consultant considering your career opportunities, then please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 041
Ref: MC 11665S
Environment | BREEAM | Low Carbon | Commercial | Residential | Sustainability | HQM | Construction