|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Site Manager - Luxury Interior Fit Out
An established company is seeking a confident and driven Site Manager that specialises in High End Interior Fit Out.
The successful Site Manager will be joining a main contractor that focuses on delivering high end Office, Retail, Hotel and Commercial interior fit out projects in London.
The company is known for providing high levels of attention to detail and delivering the best quality finishing within the industry.
The Site Manager Role
- Responsible for daily site activities
- Oversee project progress and ensure deadlines are met
- Report to Project Manager and clients
- Manage subcontractors
- Inspect quality of work and ensure high standards are met
- Chair site meetings
The Site Manager - Requirements
- 4+ years Site Management experience
- High End Interior fit out experience
- Construction knowledge
- Great communication skills
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Full clean UK driving licence
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Generous annual leave
- Car / Travel allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life insurance
If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / Luxury / Fit Out / Finishing / High-End / Hotel / Retail / Commercial / Office