|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Site Manager - High End Interior Fit Out
An award-winning High End Fit Out company is looking for a London based Site Manager to join their team.
The successful Site Manager will join a tight-knit team that specialises in a variety of High End fit out projects including Luxury Hotels, Restaurants and Retailers.
The Site Manager's Role
As Site Manager you will be based in central London.
- Day to day running of the site
- Carry out toolbox talks & Inductions
- Ensuring that all works are kept to a high standard
- Manage subcontractors and specialists onsite
- Ensure client specifications are met
- Responsible for high standards of health and safety
The Site Manager - Requirements
- High End Fit Out Experience
- Hotel, Restaurant or Retail Fit Out Experience is essential
- Excellent organisational & management skills
- Good computer skills
- CSCS Black Card
- First Aid
- Clean UK driving license
- £55000 - £65000
- Travel Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training and guidance
- Genuine scope for career growth
- Great support network
If you are a Site Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Hotels / Retail / Restaurant