|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Site Manager - High Quality Retail Fit Out
A highly motivated and experienced Site Manager is needed to support a growing main contractor in delivering high end retail fit out projects across the UK.
The successful Site Manager will be joining an expanding company that specialises in high-end retail fit out and bespoke joinery projects.
With over 10 years in the industry this company is growing rapidly by providing their clients with high quality craftmanship, and a full design & build service.
The Site Manager role
- Travel and complete projects across the UK
- Run daily site activities
- Report to the Project Manager
- Ensure all works are of a high standard
- Manage subcontractors and specialists onsite
- Record project progress and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure on-site Health and Safety
- Chair site meetings
The Site Manager - Requirements
- Site Management experience
- 4+ years Retail fit out experience
- Joinery Experience
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Clean UK driving licence
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car / Travel allowance
- Career and personal development
- Generous annual leave and bonus scheme
If you are a Site Manager seeking a new opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / Luxury / Fit Out / Finishing / High-End / Commercial / Retail / High Quality / Joinery