|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Site Manager - High-end residential refurbishment - Permanent
A growing, small, high-end residential refurbishment contractor in London is seeking a Site Manager to help manage an increasing workload.
High-end residential refurbishment experience is essential.
Interviews are currently taking place via Zoom.
The Site Manager will join the contractor during a period of growth and ongoing stability.
The Site Manager will join a company who rated extremely highly on the Considerate Constructors scheme and have been for many years.
Projects are entirely focused on high-end residential refurbishments within Ultra prime Central London.
With an annual turnover of around £3 Million they have - 3 - 5 construction sites that run simultaneously.
Current confirmed pipeline of works goes through until 2022 and therefore they are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The company truly believe in supporting their team and helping them progress internally and really look after the welfare of their team members.
The Site Manager role
The Site Manager will be site based on site in Central London and you will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of one or two sites at any given time.
You will work in coordination with a senior site manager who oversees all the sites, and you will also have a direct line of contact with him and the director.
On a weekly basis you will report to the senior site manager and director with a keen focus on schedule, quality control, and commercial direction.
This is a PAYE / permanent position.
The Senior Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail, well presented and be able to manage high end refurbishments to and excellent standard.
You will have
- Extensive experience in high end residential refurbishments
- Understanding of the high-end build process
- A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
- A valid driving licence
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 10 % bonus - Doubled by the company for the next year (20%)
- Collaborative working environment
- Genuine scope for career progression
If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Site Manager / Construction / London / Main Contractor / Central London / High-end / Refurbishment / Renovation / House /