Site Manager - Construction

Location Surrey
Job-type Permanent
Salary £50000 - £60000
Contact Shyam Boyrangee
Call Shyam
Email Shyam.B.16679.11086@usprecruitment.aplitrak.com
Reference SB98412SM_1658816027

Site Manager

An extremely well regarded small to medium sized high-end residential developer in Surrey is seeking a Site Manager to help manage an increasing workload going in to 2021.

They are looking for a site manager with experience of very high end, prime luxury residential homes.

The Company

The Site Manager will join the developer as they enjoy a period of growth.

Projects are focused on the high-end residential market. Building one off prestigious houses for individual clients. Up to 8 construction sites are always running simultaneously.

The company currently has a confirmed pipeline of works going through until 2022 and therefore are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with longevity and loyalty in mind.

The projects typically take place throughout prime Surrey and Berkshire. 90% Of their work consists of one-off new build houses with the other 10% being refurbishment and extensions.

The company truly believe in supporting their team members and helping them progress internally.

The Site Manager role

The Site Manager will be site based in Surrey and responsible for ensuring the effective management of the single site which could be for 1 or two houses.

Working in coordination with the Contracts Manager you will oversee a single site at any given time and will report directly to the director.

You will manage every aspect of the site with support from your peers and management team.

On a weekly basis you will report to the management team with a keen focus on Schedule, quality control, and commercial direction.

The Person

The Senior Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail and be able to anticipate and minimise any disruption to the development.

You will have

  • Extensive experience in high end residential construction
  • Understanding of the high-end build process
  • A previous carpentry background would be beneficial
  • A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
  • A track record for delivering these types of projects
  • Excellent organisational & team management skills
  • Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
  • Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
  • A valid driving licence

In return

  • £50,000 - £60,000
  • Pension
  • Collaborative working environment
  • Genuine scope for career growth

If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.

+44 (0)1628 367049

Site Manager / Construction / Surrey / Main Contractor / Berkshire / High-end / Refurbishment / Wentworth / New build / House

Ref: SB98412SM