|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Valuation Surveyor to join a small firm with amazing opportunities for the right Valuation Surveyor to progress.
They are a small but very experienced Chartered Surveying company that regard quality over quantity. They are seeking a Surveyor to come in and hit the ground running, taking care of their clients' needs and provide sound professional advice.
As a multi-disciplinary practice, they provide advice on property management, Valuations, building surveys and party wall for Residential and Commercial property.
The Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- MRICS qualification
- Experience in Valuing Residential and commercial property
- Proficient in Argus software
- Leasehold Enfranchisement experience
- Building Surveying experience
- Salary up to £65,000
- Pension Scheme matched by company
- Annual performance related bonus
- On-going training and support
- Opportunity for promotion
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career options, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Surveyor / Residential / Commercial / Property / Valuations