|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
Senior Site Manager - High End Residential London
A very small, family orientated refurbishment contractor is looking to add a Senior Site Manager to their team.
The successful Senior Site Manager will join a very small team specialising in High End Residential refurbishments. Projects are based throughout North West London and Hertfordshire.
The company have a solid pipeline and could benefit from the new project manager coming on board to enable the business grow.
A fantastic opportunity to join the small team during a period of growth.
The Senior Site Manager's Role
The successful Senior Site Manager will be expected to carry out a few site visits during the week but can be home based for a few days also.
You will be responsible for managing the site based working foreman / Contracts / Procurement / Programming - all whilst receiving an enormous amount of support and guidance form the director.
It is a role full of variety.
The Senior Site Manager - Requirements
- High end Residential / Luxury Commercial experience
- Programming / Scheduling experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Good computer skills
- A previous joinery / carpentry background is beneficial.
- A valid driving licence
- £50,000 - £65000
- Training and guidance
- Becoming an integral part of the business at a pivotal time
- Family based working environment
- Genuine scope for career growth
- Great support network
If you are Senior site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Senior Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Developer / Carpentry / Bespoke / Commercial fit out / High end fit out