|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
Senior Site Manager - Beaconsfield - High End Residential
A long standing, well established, small construction company based in Buckinghamshire are seeking a Senior Site Manager to help manage a new site in Beaconsfield.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic company during a period of growth.
The Senior Site Manager role
The Senior Site manager will be based in Beaconsfield.
You will have good technical knowledge and experience of building from the ground up and a keen eye for detail and quality.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the site.
Working in coordination with the director and Project Manager you will help to oversee a single site with a single dwelling either a 5000 sqft house or a 10000 sqft house.
On a weekly basis you will report to the directors with a keen focus on customer satisfaction, commercial direction, and project progress.
This is a permanent PAYE position.
The Senior Site Manager will join small Main Contractor who specialise in brand new luxury one off builds throughout the home counties and London with a keen focus on Beaconsfield.
Projects are entirely focused on new build - one off client houses. Up to 5 construction sites are always running simultaneously.
The company currently has a solid pipeline of works confirmed and are a very stable outfit.
The company truly believe in supporting and developing their team members and really operate with a '
The Senior Site Manager will have
- Experience in high end residential construction
- Minimum of 2+ years of Assistant Site Management experience
- A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Good computer skills
- A previous joinery / carpentry background is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- A valid driving licence
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Family based working environment
- Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Senior Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Senior Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / Buckinghamshire / Beaconsfield / Southeast / High-end / Development / Developer / Building / Carpentry / Joinery / Bespoke / Berkshire