|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A fast-paced, busy Quantity Surveying consultancy are eagerly seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can step in and work on projects from day one from their London office.
The opportunity will offer the Senior Quantity Surveyor a clear direction towards becoming an Associate.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based a short walk from London Liverpool Street station, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to step in and work across an array of different projects, but the focus will be manging projects pre and post contract.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall act as a key client contact and you will be supported by your own, small Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Able to pick up projects from day one
- MRICS is ideal, but not essential
- Experience within a Quantity Surveying consultancy / cost management practice (UK)
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Client facing
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Professional membership fees
- Work/life balance - hybrid working
- 9am-530pm working hours - flexible
- Phone and laptop
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Career progression - straight route to Associate
- Pension contribution
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant