|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A close-knit Quantity Surveying Consultancy with an impressive client list are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a project delivery and mentoring role for their Nottingham office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on an interesting variety of projects across the Leisure, Commercial, Conservation & Heritage, Education, and Private Residential sectors.
Whilst the company was established nearly 40 years ago, the Director opened a Nottingham office in 2014. This is, therefore, a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and help establish a presence in the region.
The role comes with fantastic opportunity for progression to Associate Director and could be the perfect opportunity for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to make an impact on a smaller team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Experience working with a Cost Consultancy / Private Practice
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Committed to achieving MRICS is ideal
- £50,000 - £60,000
- RICS Membership fees
- Training / development fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Travel costs
- No ceiling for progression
- Friendly, sociable working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS