|Salary||£60000 - £65000|
A leading UK agency consultancy is bringing its Quantity Surveying function inhouse, and is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist the Quantity Surveying Partner in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor and Partner will work together to deliver a strong pipeline of work across a variety of sectors including education, industrial, office fit out across the city, and new build work. All for a broad range of clients.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide pre and post contract duties from the consultancy's impressive Bond Street office, whilst also enjoying flexible working conditions.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Able to provide pre and post contract services
- Comfortable delivering work independently
- Holds a RICS accredited degree
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Cost Management / Consultancy experience
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Become the Partners 2nd
- No ceiling for career progression
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme for new work
- Hybrid working
- Company wide social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager