|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A close knit, specialist Cost Management consultancy which focuses on quality, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to slide into their London office and work on residential led developments.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working within a small, but well put-together Quantity Surveying team, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on amazing super prime residential and commercial space projects for several high profile clients.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide a full service for the consultancy's client including cost management, project management, and contract administration.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Able to provide cost management, project management and contract administration services
- Hold a RICS accredited degree, or MRICS
- 4+ years' experience within a cost management /PQS consultancy
- Pre contract experience
- Team player
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Full BUPA private health
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Death in Service cover
- Full support for progression in qualifications
- Laptop and mobile
- Professional RICS fees
- Route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Contract Administration / Project Management