|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
An international Quantity Surveying consultancy is looking to support one of their Associates by bringing in a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support him and the London office in delivering high valued programmes across the UK.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working together with an Associate Quantity Surveyor, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will work independently and lead a small cost management in delivering national projects across a mix of sectors including: retail, government, and MOD.
The role offers the new Senior Quantity Surveyor the flexibility to work from home and support the consultancy's local offices across the UK.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Retail, MOD, or government project exposure would be beneficial
- Enjoys the detail of projects
- Able to lead a small team
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Shall suit a project surveyor or senior surveyor
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Good prospects towards Associate/ Associate Director
- Car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Medical insurance
- 28 days annual leave + public holidays
- Sell and buy holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Travel expenses and a season ticket loan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor