|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A successful and well-established main contractor are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Scaffolding division in North London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for overseeing all costs relating to the scaffolding and building projects. This includes running initial calculations through to final figures, seeking how to minimalize costs whilst maintaining the required standards and quality.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Director in the North-London based office and will also be expected to assist with the training and supervising of Assistant and Quantity Surveyors to support the Commercial Manager when required.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5 years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experienced in Scaffolding essential
- Knowledgeable in the statutory building regulations essential
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across Greater London
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
- Professional development opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / North London / Construction