|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A world leading cost consultancy are looking to add an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their growing Birmingham office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a strong team of Quantity Surveyors working on an array of projects across the residential, life sciences, education, student accommodation, and industrial sectors.
This could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to build on the success of the current team and help take forward a market-leading cost management business and step into an Associate Director role in future.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working within the team providing a range of Quantity Surveying / Employer's Agent duties from project inception to completion, mentor junior staff, and manage client relationships.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- RICS is beneficial but not crucial
- Experience across a variety of sectors
- Experience working with a UK cost consultancy/quantity surveying practice
- £50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable)
- Additional training courses
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS