|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A dominant Cost Management consultancy with a global presence, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy office in Kent.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working quite autonomously on a combination of leisure, education, residential, or LA projects across the South East.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the support from two Assistant Quantity Surveyors and also support the Directors on major projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience across one of the above project sectors
- Able to commute across Kent
- Experience of running your own projects from inception to completion
- Good pre and post cost management experience
- Cost Management / Consultancy experience
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Working 37.5 hours weekly
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ability to sell and buy (up to 15 days) leave
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover (Income Protection)
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying