|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A dynamic, forward-thinking construction consultancy is looking to add a client facing Senior Quantity Surveyor to their growing Birmingham team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a professional team working on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.
Working across a variety of sectors including Residential, Local Authority, Education, and Care Home developments both New Build and Refurbishment up to £30m.
Day to day, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out pre and post cost management services and undertake an Employer's Agent role.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A construction related degree qualification
- Experience within a quantity surveying practice/cost consultancy
- Experience independently running projects to completion
- RICS chartered or committed to RICS Chartership
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong progression
- Professional membership fees paid
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agents / QS / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Management / Consultancy