|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A forward thinking, multi-disciplinary consultancy in Cambridge is seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Senior Surveyor will be joining a well-established team of Employer's Agents, delivering professional services to clients managing build projects from inception to completion.
Working on an exciting range of new build housing and mixed-use regeneration schemes from £250k - £200m within Cambridge and the surrounding counties.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will develop a client brief and assemble the project delivery team, prepare tender and contract packages, chair meetings, and review Contractor/Developer proposals to meet the client's requirements.
- Experience acting as Employer's Agent / Client Representative
- RICS accredited degree qualification
- RICS qualified or working toward APC/RICS is beneficial but not crucial
- Experience in residential development
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- APC training and RICS fees
- Yearly eye test
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agents / QS / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Management / Consultancy