|Salary||£60000 - £65000|
An innovative, forward-thinking Building Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support an Associate Director due to the high workload sat in the Quantity Surveying division.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The owners are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to initially run a variety of cladding projects, up to £10m, from inception to completion alongside some commercial projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also help develop and grow the Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- UK cost management / quantity surveying consultancy experience
- Comfortable delivering projects independently
- Interested in being part of a bigger project
- Pre and post contract experience
- Comfortable in a small team
- Client facing nature
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Performance related pay increase
- Travel Expenses - business related
- 25 days annual leave
- An additional day leave for your birthday
- RICS membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant